Thursday, March 6, 2014

The one with the Hashtags.

It's been two months since I've been of any use to society as a whole...

#bumming #useless #sleep

I stare up at my ceiling in the morning, well no, I stare at my side wall since I'm a side sleeper, and ask, What do I do today? The walls aren't helping though, they stare at me with a blank face. #Jerks

It's funny, being jobless makes you really ponder about the point of living. Or is that just me?
#justme

Without a job, what do you do? I, personally, mope. Working gives me a sense of belonging, a sense of meaning, of being needed, and of accomplishment.

#canyoutellimsingle? #notamom #notinschool

I've always loved my jobs. All of them. I've never worked somewhere I hated. I wouldn't even apply somewhere just to apply unless I really thought I'd enjoy the work and could see myself staying. I'm a firm believer that you should love what you do. My dad taught me that if you do what you love, it'll be easier to succeed. I'm sure he meant long-term, but I applied it short term and it works for me. So this whole "Experiencing retirement Minus the travel/Housewife training" period, is NOT THE BUSINESS!

#notaboutthatHousewifeLife

The only new thing going on right now, is that I'm back on a health kick. (THE COKE MARKET IS CRASHING! PANIC EVERYWHERE! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS LOST!! STOCKS DECLINE DRASTICALLY! *coke owner tries to jump off building in publicity stunt* lol. #thestruggleisreal.


I've started drinking tea (real tea, no sugar), walking on the previously neglected treadmill, keeping real track of my calorie intake, and drinking more water. It tortures me inside to drink water, as I've mentioned, so the tea thing has helped a lot. Plus, I'm going to a clinic and have partnered up with one of my best friends, soooo they're all keeping me accountable.

that's all I have for now, no crazy workouts or crazy dieting. Doable, manageable, and not totally miserable yet lol.







2 comments: