Monday, June 9, 2014

Life Achievement Unlocked! :D


3 days of work/life induced sleep-deprivation later....I find myself driving my nana's truck down main st, heading home to sleep after having assisted in a church conference. Suddenly,  through the misty haze of my mind....a Whim whispered "Buy a Car!" I resisted passively, saying I'm pretty sure I can't afford it....

Next thing I know..... I've signed a whole bunch of papers at the first dealership I happened to come across and it's too late to back out! Not that I cared, I was just signing stuff. Whoo! Car! (my wallet cried silently in the background.)

Several phone calls, a few financial withdrawals, and a payment schedule later....the buyer's remorse is chewing up my soul. O_O (GAAAHHH!) I drove home in the truck, feeling like I'd committed a heinous crime against my finances, and the panic attack set in like a flash flood of horror. But then again..... this was My car! My own!  FINALLY. I brought my Chevy Cobalt home a couple days later and it was like unlocking an achievement in a game, I leveled up to car-owner! So here's the official announcement, 

WHOOOO! I BOUGHT A CAR!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations

    I shall light a cigarette with Greek fire as a commencement for this feat.

    ReplyDelete