Monday, July 7, 2014

Holy crow, drama!!

The latest development at work was a shot in dark soaring in out of left field at the speed of No Freaking Way. O_O

so I was recently informed that I was part of a love triangle at work. I noticed that a coworker was being short with me suddenly, but there was no reason to be since we don't ever work together or even at the same times. I brushed it off since it didn't affect me in any way. Turns out, this person is under the impression that I'm "husband hunting" at the homeless shelter. (Insert cereal spitting meme face here.) On top of that, this person decided to tell my boss that I'm "shopping" at the center. I. Can't. Even. Believe...

However! Don't hate this person, she is/was being misled by a guy that decided to tell her I was trying to get in his pants. He was probably trying to make her jealous, or was saying this in hopes that she would take interest in him, or he's just a dumbass, take your pick. Either way, I was in shock. -_-

  The guy and I got into it for a bit when he let it slip that he'd done it, but in the end, I forgave him and let it go. No harm, no foul. My boss questioned him and he told him it wasn't true, which is great otherwise I would've had to like, devour his soul or whatever....lol. I'm just stunned that I could be part of a drama and be That totally unaware! I'm just here folding towels like doot-du-doo....and simultaneously causing drama with my sheer existence. O_o I mean I know I'm utterly sexy but still! <-(heavy sarcasm.) My co-worker ended up resigning, which sucks cuz now we're more short staffed.  So that's the latest development.
   In other news, I work 6.5 days this week! Whoo!! I wish they'd just give me a raise and put me on salary. I'd be there all the time cleaning and cooking and keeping ppl in check, lol. :p so here's to another night ahead, cheers!

3 comments:

  1. You misspelled the word 'existence' in the final paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to thank a stranger

    ReplyDelete