Friday, August 29, 2014

#needsleep

It's Almost official, I've survived the first week of school! *building drumroll, rising trumpets, ascending trombones....* <- oops, that's star wars, hahaha...

well, I've met 1 guy thus far, his name is TJ, he is tall, has dreads, and is a mixed martial artist. I think I officially cemented the friendship when I told him I was super badass at Mrs. PacMan. ;p

On another note, I FINALLY got sleep last night! It was so glorious :') adjusting to my new sleep schedule has been utter torment - the blazing flames of irritability have raged on those days where I inexplicably can't sleep more than 2 hours. I'll be super drained and I go to bed and when I FINALLY fall asleep, it's brief. I'll just wake up after a couple hours and be DONE sleeping. I don't get it. Of course after a few hours, my nap-energy is completely gone.... But I finally got about 7 hours last night and it was MAGICAL. (throw my recently acquired love for the white can of calorie free Monster on top of that, and I was Flying around at work last night, broomstick-free, lol.)

Oh! More greatness! My Zumba teacher came back from his brief vacation and so SOMEHOW I am going to get my butt over there cuz I am NOT about to regain that weight. (I would be sooo angry at myself.) So far I've managed to maintain it, ishly. I gained 6lbs in two months, I wasn't being careful. But Now......BRING IT ON. Cuz I SERIOUSLY want to look as fabulous as I feel that I am, lol. I don't know how I'm gonna do it though, that's just too much sleep sacrificed. I never understood when people said they survived on coffee, until this week! when mcc was offering free coffee for the first few days and I seriously hit ALL the coffee stands on wednesday morning, one after another, cuz I just couldn't do it on willpower alone. Tonight I don't work though, and so I think I'll make the sacrifice at least today to get back into the swing of gym-life. (insert "do you even lift, bro?" meme here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment