Thursday, September 19, 2013

On Cheating and 31 days of Hades.









so reality comes to call as the declining numbers on the scale begin to slow drastically. I realized that I need to up the ante - such as incorporating some exercise into my dieting regime.
So I've decided to start the squats challenge. What is that you ask? It's booty in a bottle. It's growing peaches from Panini's. It's 31 days of dropping it like it's hot. So starting tomorrow morning, I'll be jamming to a song and squatting out my quota of the day. I've never made it past day 9, but I'm going to stick it this time. For those of you wanting to follow suit, here's the program picture!





I'll need to throw in some cardio as well, and now that I have a VCR, I guess I can also do a half hour of Double Time with Billy Blanks....hm. I know some people say "go out and run!" but I don't run. I hate running! In a zombie apocalypse I'll end up dead if I can't hold my ground, lol. Especially if I keeping throwing in little cheats on a near daily basis.


*sips mountain dew*



And I need to start making more Real sacrifices......
Starting with the aforementioned mountain dew. 24oz of sheer mood-lifting, energy-spiking, glorious sugar. Fresh. Cold. I've had about 3/4 of a cup out of the bottle. Oh, did I mention it's chock full of sugar?




yea. That's a lot.

*cringe*

so.....down the drain...it goes. No literally, I'm in the bathroom and I'm letting it pour down the bathroom sink drain. (I'd like to mention that my soul is draining away with it.) Why? Because I want it, soooo badly! More than anything I've craved on this diet, I craved Mountain Dew. So one day I had a can. Then a couple days later I had a 16oz bottle...well, you know the story. So, now my weight loss has come to a near halt (about a pound a week) and I can only blame myself!

I don't crave candy or sweet breads, even before the diet, that stuff was low on my priority scale. Instead, I was hooked on soda. I mean legit, I would buy a 64oz coke on my way to work, then buy a fresh can with my lunch. So the sudden halt of all sweet beverages was the hardest thing for me. Heck, I don't even drink milk anymore!

Originally, I was surviving with crystal lite packets but then my doctor told me the chemicals in that mess with your head so I went back to plain water. Ugh. Yea, I'm not going to make it on this diet if I can't at least have the crystal lite packets in my water. So I'm seriously going back to drinking those otherwise, I'll end up blowing the whole thing. If they make me crazy, it's ok, most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment