Monday, October 28, 2013

High school reunion a la Fall Festival (:

hello reader. This is heather, the evil twin. >_< I have nothing to say, I just wanted to glare. And now I have. *glare*

Jk, hahaha....(:

   This weekend I decided to visit some old friends at their church's fall festival. We all went to high school together, and I haven't seen them in a few years now so it was sort of a reunion. I'm not going to lie, I was extremely nervous! You never want to be that person at a reunion that hasn't done anything with their life, lol. Which, honestly, is pretty much where I'm at. (no kids, hubby, or even a B.A. to show for my several years out of high school!) Nonetheless, it was great seeing where everyone else is heading in life! (: babies to be born, some with kids already a few years old (freaking ADORABLE), weddings being planned, new businesses starting up, college degrees moving along....everyone is so grown up! I still remember everyone as they were in high school. The khaki skirts/pants, the time someone popped a stink bomb and we had to evacuate the class, the time the guys were so exasperated by my lack of baseball skills that they spent a lunch period training me to catch...(it sounds sweet but it was vicious and cutthroat training, hahaha....)

(: actually, I think reminiscing was the best part of seeing everyone again. (Ah yes...the four-square battles....LEGENDARY!!!)

I took a friend of mine with me to this festival, and despite the frequent interruptions ("omg!!! I remember you!!!! How are you??!!! *hugs!*)  we had a lot of fun! For future reference, games with bean bags are the easiest to win, lol. We went away with goldfish (mine died this morning. :C I hadn't even named them yet.), candy, wristbands, painted faces (batman!!!), a tiny stuffed bunny, a jumprope for me, and a sheriff badge for him. Overall, a saturday night well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment